We're Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Monday, 21 March 2016
Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Crozier Enterprises Ltd. is seeking a motivated individual to fulfill the role of Administrative Assistant. The main purpose of the Administrative Assistant role is to provide administrative support to the Management team.
This role will report to the Vice President and operate out of the downtown Toronto office.
Come See Us at the Green Trade Expo
Wednesday, 03 February 2016
Learn about Landmark & TWSI products at Booth #413
We’re kicking off our Trade Show tour of 2016 in Ottawa!
On February 10th, Landmark by Crozier will be exhibiting at Eastern Ontario’s green industry products & services showcase- the 2016 Green Trade Expo! Landscape Ontario’s 23rd annual Green Trade Expo is held inside the EY Centre in Ottawa and runs from 9 am to 3 pm.
Meet the TWSI Specialist: Brian Bekkers
Thursday, 28 January 2016
Landmark Manager transitions into Neenah Foundry role
TWSI's (Tactile Walking Surface Indicators) or DWP 's (Detectable Warning Plates "USA") are by no stretch of the imagination something new on the market, as they have been used around the world in various other countries for over 60 years. Here in Canada, these products have been included in certain installations for the past 10 years.
New Year, New Direction
Tuesday, 12 January 2016
Stronger focus on growing Landmark division in place for 2016
Effective December 1, 2015, Crozier Enterprises closed its Play! by Crozier division and all its product lines, with the exception of RockCraft, the leading manufacturer of concrete climbing rocks for bouldering (manufactured in BC, Canada's rock climbing capital). See our unique, natural looking boulders that offer fun for children and fitness for all HERE!
To provide a seamless transition with the change in representation of GameTime products in Ontario and Manitoba over to Park N Play Design Co. Ltd., Crozier Enterprises has tried to ensure that any and all open quotes and designed/committed projects through 2017 are honoured and completed as planned with no interruptions in service.
Season’s Greetings from Crozier Enterprises
Tuesday, 15 December 2015
Very Warm Wishes from all of us at Crozier Enterprises. We hope this greeting finds you, your business, and your family well.
In warm appreciation for our association during the past year, we say "Thank You" for your continued support. We value our relationship with you and look forward to working with you in the year to come.
It is in this spirit that we extend our wishes for good health and good cheer in the New Year. We hope 2016 brings you continued prosperity!
13 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT CHRISTMAS IN CANADA
There’s more to Christmas in Canada than snow drifts, candy canes and festive lights. Unwrap these surprising facts about Canada and the holiday season. Click HERE!
Please note Landmark by Crozier’s Holiday Office Hours:
Thursday December 24 – Christmas Eve, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday, December 25 – Christmas Day, CLOSED
Monday, December 28 – CLOSED
Tuesday, December 29 – CLOSED
Wednesday, December 30 – CLOSED
Thursday, December 31 – New Year's Eve, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday, January 1 – New Year's Day, CLOSED
Monday, January 4 – Regular Business Hours Resume
We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
Warmest Holiday Wishes!
Cast iron TWSI’s indestructible in winter
Wednesday, 04 November 2015
Cast iron Tactile Walking Surface Indicators (TWSI's) durable for Canadian winters
Winter is coming. And there’s no avoiding it. It might still be sunny and fairly warm outside but as the last leaves fall, a chill will creep across the ground and soon there will be snow.
Number one priority when winter hits- keeping the roads safe. This means winter tires and snowplows. As far as pedestrians with vision loss, they rely on the durability of Tactile Walking Surface Indicators (TWSI's) to withstand harsh weather conditions and safely alert them of upcoming street crossings.
While plastic plates have been shown to crack over time from the impact of snowplows (see example below of a plastic plate with obvious signs of wear), Neenah Foundry’s TWSI’s are made from cast iron materials that don’t wear, peel or crack.
Eternit: Outdoor Furniture for All Elements
Friday, 23 October 2015
Skip storage with Eternit's outdoor furniture that withstands Canadian winters
As sad as it is to begin thinking about moving indoors after enjoying your outdoor furniture all summer, one positive is being able to skip out on the winterizing process and allowing your furniture to be left outside uncovered 365 days a year.
This hassle-free option is possible with Eternit, a line of hand-crafted outdoor furnishings that score big on both durability and style. Their products are built (and tested) for the harshest conditions, so you can rest easy leaving them outdoors year round. A bonus: your garden and patio look nicer when your outdoor furniture is left outside – much better than looking at an empty patio during the winter.
Meet our Suppliers at ASLA EXPO
Friday, 23 October 2015
Visit our supplier booths to learn more about Landmark products!
If you’re one of the over 5,000 people attending the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)’s 2015 Annual Meeting & EXPO, then be sure to visit our Landmark suppliers’ booths to learn more on the high-quality products that help us enhance Canadian landscapes.
This year’s event, dubbed ‘the largest landscape architecture trade show in the world’, is held November 6-9 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. Please take the opportunity to stop by the following booths:
Booth # 2213 Wausau Tile
Booth # 1916 Most Dependable Fountains (MDF)
Booth # 1217 Madrax/Thomas Steele
Booth # 1830 Neenah Foundry Company
In addition, our Play! by Crozier division will also have suppliers in attendance who would be happy to meet you. Feel free to find them at the booths below:
Booth # 322 RockCraft RockCraft is the leading manufacturer of concrete climbing rocks for bouldering. On hand will be Ken Crozier, President of RockCraft, Landmark by Crozier and Play! by Crozier and Vice-President Iain Crozier. They will be handing out FREE IROCK T-shirts and an EXCLUSIVE discount pricing offer to any booth visitors!
Booth # 1602 GameTime
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Joy…Happiness…Health…All these and many more are Landmark’s wishes for you this Thanksgiving weekend!
How are you celebrating this year? Here's some suggestions on how Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in the true-north-strong-and-free: Click HERE to read the various traditions.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones! Give thanks with a grateful heart!
Please note the Landmark by Crozier office will be closed on Monday, October 12th and will reopen on Tuesday, October 13th. We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
Ditch the Plastic for MDF Bottle Fillers
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Go green & keep you and your dog hydrated with MDF!
Wherever there’s a park, trail, school or sports complex, there’s a thirsty crowd. In order to hydrate, people typically have two options- leave to go buy more bottled water, or fill up at a public drinking source.
As demands increase for fresh drinking water stations in busy public places, Most Dependable Fountains’ (MDF) has stepped in with an innovative, environmentally-friendly solution to quenching thirst.
Developed in support of the “going green” movement to reduce the number of plastic bottles in landfills (53 billion gallons of bottled water are consumed annually), MDF developed a line of Bottle Fillers and Bottle Filling Stations that offer great tasting water at your fingertips.
No Manic Monday….it’s Labour Day!
Friday, 04 September 2015
No need to set the alarm for early morning wake up Monday, since its Labour Day! Enjoy your day off, and don’t forget to relax!
No matter where you find yourself this Labour Day, take some time to think about Canada’s labour pioneers. Read the FULL HISTORY on how Labour Day came to be in Canada here:
Please note: Landmark by Crozier will be closed on Monday, September 7th, 2015. We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
We're Hiring: Two Sales Associates
Saturday, 29 August 2015
Now Hiring: Two Sales Associates, Landmark by Crozier
Are you interested in a fulfilling career with an industry leader working with architects, engineers, landscape architects, property managers, and general contractors?
Crozier Enterprises Ltd. is seeking two highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic sales associates to join our Landmark by Crozier team.
• 10-15 outside sales calls per week within Ontario.
• Leverage sales opportunities with existing clients, building upon an established relationship.
• Prospect new sales opportunities and clients and develop strong relationships.
• Develop and execute sales plans and complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
• Meet or exceed sales and activity targets and quotas.
• Manage all client relationships using Salesforce.com.
• Develop strong industry, product and customer knowledge.
• Provide feedback and constructive inputs to management regarding important industry information.
• Manage and act upon all leads prepared by office administrative staff.
Am I a good fit? What you need:
• Minimum 3 years of outside sales experience in a relationship selling role, with a proven track record primarily as an order maker, rather than an order taker.
• Ability to work independently from your home office.
• Advanced computer and MS Office skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail, time management skills and organization.
• Ability to prioritize own work and deliverables.
This position is for someone who is self-motivated, with high energy, and who thrives on developing long-term business relationships. This role will report to the Manager of our Landmark Division and operate out of a home office as well as the Downtown Toronto office.
Crozier Enterprises Ltd. offers competitive compensation consisting of salary and commission.
Product knowledge and industry-specific sales training will be provided.
Iconic Ottawa Street Transforms with Benches
Friday, 21 August 2015
Thomas Steele benches line the streets as part of revitalization project
Hailed as Hamilton’s “destination for inspiration” for its tasty dining options, unique fashion and fabulous finds, Ottawa Street has become a staple in the city; drawing both locals and tourists alike to its eclectic charm.
Historically a fabric district, the iconic street has grown radically over the years and is now home to more than 120 shops, including trendy restaurants and food trucks, farmer’s markets, antique shops, art galleries and more.
The influx of visitor foot traffic prompted a street-wide seating overhaul, led by the Ottawa Street Business Improvement Area (BIA). Landmark by Crozier supplied roughly 75 new Thomas Steele Volare benches for the revamp, which were installed along the street adjacent to local merchant shops.
Fore! OALA Golf Day in Full Swing
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Landmark by Crozier’s Ken Crozier, Iain Crozier and Brian Bekkers , along with Play! by Crozier’s Rob Walkowiak are heading to the greens this Friday, August 14th in support of the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects’ (OALA) 13th Annual Golf Day at the Royal Ontario Golf Club in Milton, ON.
The team will not only be participating in a round of golf, but will also be sponsoring the ‘Men's Closest to the Pin’ event. Proceeds from OALA events support the Universities of Toronto and Guelph Endowment Funds. Click Here for more information on the OALA’s Golf Day. If you would like to schedule a time to chat with one of our team members, please Contact Us.
See you Friday at tee time!
Civic Holiday Office Hours
Thursday, 16 July 2015
Whether you call it Civic Holiday, Provincial Day, August Holiday, Simcoe Day or no name at all, Landmark by Crozier hopes you enjoy your long weekend!
The Landmark by Crozier office will be closed on Monday, August 3rd, 2015 to celebrate this Civic Holiday. We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
Want to get the most out of a long weekend? Follow these simple steps HERE.
Happy Civic Holiday!
Bollards: What’s Old Is New Again
Monday, 13 July 2015
Neenah Foundry's traditional bollards make a comeback
As communities strive to improve the look of their downtown core through new developments and revitalization projects, many are cycling back to traditional designs for inspiration.
Traditional bollards have made a huge resurgence across North America in recent years, with bollards reminiscent of the 1800’s being requested in landscape projects. In addition to wanting a cast iron bollard that’s durable and long-lasting, many people are requesting bollards that include traditional-style, with round finial embellishments.
Neenah Foundry’s New Family of Bollards Brochure highlights this “old is new” look of bollards. As seen in the brochure, Neenah offers 71 bollard configurations to choose from, including the popular interchangeable finials.
Holiday Closure- Canada Day
Sunday, 28 June 2015
Just a heads up about our office hours for Canada Day. Landmark by Crozier will be CLOSED on Wednesday July 1st, 2015 to celebrate Canada's 148th Birthday on Canada Day!
If you’re feeling patriotic, feel free to sing along to Canada’s national anthem ‘O Canada’.
We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
Have a happy weekend, one and all.
COMING SOON: Planters & Tables at Hospital
Tuesday, 23 June 2015
New Humber River Hospital to receive custom planters, tables!
TORONTO- The Humber River Hospital redevelopment project is nearing completion, which means Landmark by Crozier is one step closer to showcasing its products, found on outdoor terraces throughout the facility.
Landmark by Crozier, a division of Crozier Enterprises specializing in high-quality site furnishings and construction castings, is proud to be supplying the new, fully digital hospital (located near Keele Street and Wilson Avenue in Toronto) with 30 custom planters and six courtyard table and chair sets.
Landmark by Crozier Unveils TWSI Website
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
New website provides key information & news on Tactile Walking Surface Indicators
TORONTO, June 18, 2015- Addressing the needs of communities looking to make streets safer for those with visual impairments, Landmark by Crozier, a division of Crozier Enterprises and a Canadian supplier for construction castings and high quality site furnishings, today announced the launch of a new website focused on providing key information on Tactile Walking Surface Indicators (TWSI), which alert of upcoming street crossings.
Twsi.ca was designed to achieve several goals including content to better demonstrate the full spectrum of TWSI’s (sometimes referred to as Detectable Warning Plates) and the role they play in improving accessibility, along with updates on the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)’s new legislation coming in effect January 1st, 2016.
We're Hiring: Sales Coordinator & Purchaser
Monday, 08 June 2015
Now Hiring: Sales Coordinator & Purchaser, Landmark by Crozier
The main role of the Sales and Purchasing Coordinator is to provide support to the Sales Associates within the Landmark by Crozier division, by coordinating pricing and completing the order process. The Sales and Purchasing Coordinator will report to the Landmark Division Manager and operate out of the downtown Toronto office.
AODA Deadline Approaching
Tuesday, 19 May 2015
New legislation around TWSI's in effect January 1st, 2016
The deadline is fast approaching on new accessibility standards for public spaces, which includes new laws on tactile walking surface indicators(TWSI). To ensure your company is compliant, Landmark by Crozier, a Canadian supplier for construction castings and high quality site furnishings, is available to provide an understanding of the legislation.
Effective January 2016, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), under Part IV.1 of Reg 191/11 states that TWSI’s (also known as Detectable Warning Plates will be mandatory on all new and repaired depressed curb sidewalks in Ontario.
Click on the TWSI Logo below for full details on the new standard:
It's Victoria Day Holiday Weekend!
Tuesday, 12 May 2015
Bring out the fireworks, it's Victoria Day Long Weekend! The Landmark by Crozier team encourages you to enjoy your time off with loved ones and take in the festivities in your local community.
Please note that the Landmark office will be closed on Monday, May 18th, 2015 to celebrate Victoria Day. We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
We hope you enjoy May long weekend!
CLEARANCE SALE: Save BIG on Planters
Wednesday, 06 May 2015
Save 25% off Eternit Products during Warehouse Clearance Sale!
Landmark by Crozier is moving its stock yard to a new location very soon. To prepare for our move, we are having a Warehouse Clearance Sale with 25% off Swiss Pearl by Eternit Planters!
On now until June 19th, prices have been slashed on Eternit Planters- just in time for spring gardening! Dubbed the “single most plant-friendly planter on the market” due to its all-natural materials (concrete, limestone, cotton fibre, air & water) and that they won't deteriorate in appearance, these planters are considered the best choice for a long-term investment.
Don’t Miss Out! If you want to add an artistic flair to your outdoor space this summer, take a look at our line full line HERE. This deal ends June 19th or when the stock is empty as quantities are extremely limited.
‘GO Transit Bench’ at new GO York Concourse
Tuesday, 28 April 2015
In the News: Take a seat on the new "GO Transit Bench" now at GO York Concourse!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Commuting through Toronto’s Union Station just got a lot more comfortable, thanks to the opening of the GO York Transit Concourse featuring the stylish and inviting ‘GO Transit Bench.”
The 62,000 square foot facility opened to the public April 27th, with a swarm of GO commuters, local residents and media outlets coming by to see the facelift. At 50 per cent larger than the current Bay Concourse, the GO York Concourse includes impressive upgrades to the washrooms, ticket booths and stair enclosures. Seating is another major improvement, with the addition of 61 modern, sleek modular benches to replace the dated lime green seating.
How RCP Shelters Protects Communities
Monday, 20 April 2015
Made in the shade: Stay safe this summer with RCP Shelters!
Temperatures continue to rise, as does the influx of people heading outdoors to enjoy some overdue fresh air and physical activity. Outdoor facilities are often busiest mid-day during summer months, when the UV rays from the sun is strongest. In addition to sun protection, it’s crucial that playgrounds, park seating areas and picnic tables are covered with a shade shelter that provides relief from the heat.
RCP Shelters, the most diverse shelter manufacturer, has you covered. Their pre-engineered structures significantly reduce temperature and ambient humidity, resulting in better comfort and protection for those enjoying a day outside. On playgrounds where exposure to heat poses a serious threat to children, installing a shelter is imperative to ensure safety, piece of mind for the parents and even extended play time for the kids.
In addition to preventing overexposure to the sun which can lead to skin cancer, RCP’s specialty shelters also protect from:
Come Visit our Booth at BIA Conference!
Friday, 10 April 2015
Landmark by Crozier is proud to announce that we will once again have a booth at this year’s 2015 National Business Improvement Association (BIA) Conference!
This year’s event is held at Toronto’s Westin Harbour Castle Hotel from April 19-21st. You can find Landmark by Crozier's Manager Brian Bekkers at booth #HF-22, where he will be offering the latest information on Landmark products and industry news.
Since 2001, the Ontario BIA has been an important resource in education, partnership and collaboration to BIA’s across the province. Did You Know: The first BIA Legislation in the world was created in 1970 in a partnership with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs (the Government of Ontario), Bloor West Village and the City of Toronto.
Can’t make it? No problem. Contact BRIAN to learn more about our high-quality products.
See you in Toronto!
Eternit Planters at Cottage & Backyard Show!
Tuesday, 07 April 2015
Tokyo & Geisha Planters Showcased at Booth #1026
If you’re planning on attending this week’s Cottage and Backyard Show running April 10th to 12th inside EY Centre in Ottawa, be sure to check out our Swiss Pearl Eternit Planters on display at Booth #1026!
The stylish Swiss Pearl Eternit Planters, dubbed the “single most plant-friendly planter on the market”, caught the attention of Ottawa’s Welwyn Wong of Welwyn Wong Landscape Design at the Canada Blooms Show where the stylish planters were beautifully displayed.
Winners of the Canada Blooms’ Eternit Draw
Sunday, 05 April 2015
Find out the Lucky Four Winners of the stylish Eternit Planters!
Four lucky Ontarians are now the proud owners of stylish Swiss Pearl by Eternit Planters after their ballots were chosen as part of Landmark by Crozier’s Eternit Planter Draw at the recent Canada Blooms Show.
The Landmark by Crozier Team would like to thank the countless number of people who took the time to fill out a ballot and place it in the Eternit Birdie (Shown Above) throughout the course of this year’s national show, held March 13th- 22nd.
Dubbed the “single most plant-friendly planter on the market” due to its all-natural materials (concrete, limestone, cotton fibre, air & water), the Swiss Pearl by Eternit Planters featured on display in and around the Canada Blooms Lounge were the Kyoto, Osaka Rectangle, Geisha and the Twista Cube (Seen Below).
It's Easter Weekend!
Wednesday, 01 April 2015
Wishing you a fun Easter with your loved ones!
It’s Easter Weekend! Landmark by Crozier wishes you one that’s filled with all of the things that make you happy.
Here’s some Easter Trivia for you: Did you know that Canada is home to an 18-foot egg? Check out the Pysanka sculpture, located in Vegreville, Alberta HERE!
Please note the office will be closed for Good Friday Friday, April 3 and will reopen on Monday, April 6. We will respond to all messages as soon as possible upon our return.
Happy Easter to All!
Drink Cleaner with MDF Safe-Stream Bubbler
Thursday, 26 March 2015
MDF's pop-up drinking system combats airborne particles
As demands increase for more available public drinking sources at local parks, trails, schools, sports complexes and any place where there is a thirsty crowd, so does the need for cleaner, safer drinking water.
Most Dependable Fountains, the leader in high-quality outdoor drinking fountains for more than 25 years, has the solution to health issues related to public use of common area drinking fountains with the Safe-Stream Bubbler. The heavy-duty stainless steel Safe-Stream Bubbler has a seal that offers a safe and protective environment against chemicals used in irrigation systems and airborne particles. Simply put: It is the safest, cleanest source of public water supply.
- We're Hiring: Administrative Assistant
- Come See Us at the Green Trade Expo
- Meet the TWSI Specialist: Brian Bekkers
- New Year, New Direction
- Season’s Greetings from Crozier Enterprises
- Cast iron TWSI’s indestructible in winter
- Eternit: Outdoor Furniture for All Elements
- Meet our Suppliers at ASLA EXPO
- All planters come with a hole at the bottom for drainage, as well as a 5cm resevoir to retain…
- All planters come with a hole at the bottom for drainage, as well as a 5cm resevoir to retain…
- All planters come with a hole at the bottom for drainage, as well as a 5cm resevoir to retain…
- Other award winning designs by Willy Guhl include the Guhl Chair and Guhl Table Specifications Images Size: 40 x…
- The Zen Garden is a great centerpiece for a table, indoors or out. Specifications Colors Size:61 x 33 x…
- The Die Bank is a beautiful, durable bench perfect for any park setting. Designed by Michel Bruggmann. Specifications …
- The Relax! planter adds a nice touch of fun to any environment. This shoallow planter is perfect to plant grass, flowers,…
- The Fold is a sleek, contemporary table perfect to compliment an outdoor patio. Designed by Lora Zingg. Specifications …
- The Mold Lamp is a unique design that proves how perfection is not always need for perfect design. Designed by Michel…
- The Dune is modular modern seating at its finest. This award winning design is perfect for foyers, lobby's, pretty much anywhere…
- The Cubik is an award winning design and will look beautiful in your contemporary home or office. Designed by Martin Mostbock it…
- The Shift with Cushion is a beautiful seat, perfect for a foyer or garden when paired with another planter.…
- The Shift is a very modern planter, great for tall plants. Designed by Rainer Mutsch. Also available - Shift with Cushion…
- The Box with Cushion is a great seat for both in your living room or out in your garden.…
- The Tetris is the modern bookshelf. This modular piece can be configured in many different ways to provide both functional and…
- The ECAL Chair was the result of a design contest at the University of Art and Design in Lausanne Switzerland. Designed…
- The ECAL Table was the result of a design contest at the University of Art and Design in Lausanne Switzerland. Designed…
- The Guhl Table is the perfect compliment to the Guhl Chair. It can be used as both a side table or…
- The Guhl Chair is an iconic piece, originally designed in 1954, that is still featured at the Museum of Modern Art…
- The Bonsai is a nice bowl planter, perfect for multiple arrangments. Specifications Images Size: Ø 112 x 40 cm…
- The Lausanne is a beautiful bowl planter perfect for tall, colourful arrangements. Specifications Images Size: Ø 70 x 23…
- The Delta Round is beautiful design in its simplest form. This round planter comes in 6 size variations, ensuring a…
- The Delta Carat is beautiful design in its simplest form. This rectangular planter comes in 9 size variations, ensuring a…
- The Delta Square is beautiful design in its simplest form. This square planter comes in 6 size variations, ensuring a…
- The Delta Rectangle is beautiful design in its simplest form. This rectangular planter comes in 13 size variations, ensuring a…
- The Sumo is a great, round planter perfect for pairing with multiples other styles. Designed by Sternform. Specifications Images…
- The Quadra planter comes in a variety of sizes and is great to mix and match. Designed by Richard Wassmann. …
- The Alto is perfect in pairs for guarding an entranceway, in multiples for bordering a walkway, or standing alone and tall…
- The Samurai is a beautifully functional planter with soft edges all around. Try pairing it with larger planters to create your…
- The Geisha's soft edges make it very versatile. This planter can be used in virtually any setting. Designed by Michel Bruggmann.…
- The Sushi planter may look like you could drink Saki from it, however we suggest using water to fill this Japanese…
- The Plantship has a unique design, with a slight dip in the middle, giving the appearance of a boat. Designed by…
- The D'art is a geometric planter which angles allow it to work great in many different configurations. The planter works well…
- The Balance has an unsual form with a large planting area, providing room for creative ideas. The planter is suitable…
- The Wave has a beautiful oscillating surface that seems to go on forever when stacked side-by-side. This planter is great for separating…
- The Birdy is a modern home for our feathered friends as well as a great complement to your garden. Designed by Vladimir…
- The Trash Cube is an innovative piece making use of all the extra, unused fibre cement and turning it into…
- The Ginko planter can be arranged in multiple configurations, allowing you to constantly change it's look. Designed by Philippe Cramer. …
- The Kyoto is a beautiful and sleek design that comes in a wide variety of sizes. They are perfect for both…
- The Sponeck Table works as both a stool to rest your feet or a table to rest your wine. Relax and…
- The Sponeck Chair is an excellent lounging chair with a great low siteline. Perfect for cottages, terraces, and great for balconies…
- The Twista, is a versatile planter that creates a great linear siteline. A terrific way to create a separation of space.…
- The Twista, is a versatile planter that creates a great linear siteline. A terrific way to create a separation of…
- The Tokyo is a Japanese style inspired planter that is offered in both a tall and short version. Designed by Michel…
- The Arrow is a beautifully designed planter that works well alone and in groups. Designed by Austrian architect Martin Mostbock. …
- The Osaka Rectangle is a large, troph like planter perfect for both deep rooted trees and plants as well as…
- The extra large planters are great for deep rooted trees and plants, while the smaller versions are great for smaller plants…
- This extra large planter is perfect for making a statement in big, open areas. It is great for both trees and…